enaissance Specialty Veneer Products is pleased to have an alliance with Weyerhaeuser for the distribution of LYPTUS® sliced veneer in both raw veneer and
LYPTUS® is environmentally certified and is a plantation grown product from trees harvested under renewable and sustainable guidelines encouraged by IBAMA, the Brazilian government authority responsible for applying
LYPTUS® veneer are stocked in RSVP's High Point, North Carolina and Columbus, Indiana warehouses. Lumber, flooring and stock panels are available through regional hardwood distributors and panel manufacturers.
For Veneer - Contact Renaissance Specialty Veneer Products (RSVP)
For Lumber, Flooring & Stock Panels - Visit Lyptus.com
LYPTUS® Veneer is 'the' answer!
Are you looking for an environmentally friendly, sustainable wood product that can match Mahogany and Cherry in appearance, grain structure and color?
What is available?
- Aesthetic Reasons - Lyptus® is beautiful and comparable to Mahogany
and Cherry in appearance.
- Environmental Features - Few hardwoods have as strong an
environmental performance as Lyptus®.
- Availability - Unlike most certified and/or plantation-grown hardwoods,
Lyptus® is readily available.
- Cost - Even if the client is not looking for an "eco-wood", Lyptus® is a value
engineering option compared against genuine Mahogany and domestic Cherry.
- Total Package - The wide range of Lyptus® products (lumber, flooring, veneer)
allows architects to get exactly the type of look the client is looking for.
Thickness: 0.6 mm (nominal 1/42") and 1.6 mm (nominal 1/16")
Width: 10 cm (3.9") and wider.
Length: 200 cm (78 inches) and longer.
Grades: AA, A, B, and C.
Grain Pattern: Flat cut and quarters. Limited availability of special flitches
of quartered figured and Pommele.